Texas Speed 416" Forged Balanced LS Rotating Assembly
Fits 2007-2015 6.2L LS blocks that have been machined to 4.070" Bore LS3 L99 LSA L92 L94 L9H
58x Crank Reluctor - Generally used with 2007-Later GM PCM's or Aftermarket EFI Systems
IN STOCK, READY TO SHIP!
This TSP 416 cubic inch stroker kit features flat top pistons for use in Naturally Aspirated and mild Nitrous applications. This fully forged rotating assembly includes a TSP Forged Crank, TSP Super H-Beam Connecting Rods with ARP Bolts and Wiseco LS Forged Pistons. Typically, it takes several weeks and multiple trips to a machine shop to have a rotating assembly balanced. We have sped up the process by having this rotating assembly precisely balanced ahead of time so it is ready to be installed.
This Balanced Assembly Includes:
- Texas Speed 4.000" Forged 4340 Crankshaft with 58x Reluctor, 6-bolt Flange
- TSP 6.125" Super H-Beam Connecting Rods with ARP Rod Bolts (Equivalent K1 Rods may be substituted due to availability).
- Wiseco 4.070" Flat Top Forged 2618 Pistons with 3cc valve reliefs
- Wiseco GFX 1.2mm/1.2mm/3.0mm Ring Set featuring Nitrided Steel Top Rings and Napier 2nd Rings
- .927" Wrist pins
- Clevite H-Series Main Bearings (Std Size)
- ACL Connecting Rod Bearings (Std Size)
- Crankshaft Snout Keys
- Precision balanced, ready to install into your machined block
Note: This kit will NOT work with Gen 3 factory PCM's (generally 2006-earlier) unless a Lingenfelter signal conversion box is used.
Shipping: Customers outside the Continental US will need to contact us at CustomerService@MichiganMotorsports.com for a accurate shipping quote for this item.
*Please contact our sales professionals if you have any questions on fitment or applications*