Michigan Motorsports Email Mail Order Tune
4.8 5.3 5.7 6.0 6.2 LS1 LS6 LS2 LS3 LQ4 LQ9 LM4 L33 L59 LR4 LM7
Once you add performance modifications to your vehicle you should have your PCM tuned. This is especially important if you have upgraded to one of our camshaft packages. Our email tune is the fastest, cheapest way to get tuned in a few easy steps. Purchase our EMail order tune and we will send you a questionnaire regarding the details of your vehicle including any modifications that you have done. Next, Email your tuning file to Info@michiganmotorsports.com. We’ll email your tuned file back to you ASAP, usually within 1-2 business days. Note: You must have your own HPTuner such as an MPVI2 to install your new tuning file. You will need 2 credits, we do not provide your credits.
Some of the details that go into each and every calibration:
- Performance calibrations maximize performance and mileage while retaining that stock driveabily.
- MAF (Mass Air Flow) and Volumetric Efficiency tables optimized.
- Air Fuel ratios optimized for wide open throttle operation for naturally aspirated or forced induction applications
- Stoichiometric ratio set for the ethanol blended fuels that are found at the gas pumps these days.
- Timing tables carefully and efficiently calibrated for maximum performance for 87, 89 or 91-93 octane fuels. Most aggressive timing maps will be able to be calibrated when the customer uses premium fuel.
- Idle airflow, fueling, timing to name a few among other parameters will be gone through more extensively on vehicles with aftermarket internal engine mods such as camshafts for nailing down that good drivability.
- Torque management tables are relaxed. Torque management can be overly aggressive in stock form hindering performance.
- Improved throttle response from reworking a collection of different parameters within the calibration.
- Transmission calibration is completely optimized throughout. We are getting rid of those “lazy” slow shift times that can be found in stock form. Extended shift points to match the extended rpm range for vehicles with aftermarket camshafts for example. Torque converter tables optimized for aftermarket stall converters.
- Speedometer and transmission re-calibrated for aftermarket tire size and gear ratios.
- It generally takes 1-2 days to custom program a PCM and send it.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I ordered a stage 4 cam kit from Michigan Motorsports then decided to try there email tune after getting quotes from shop in my area.... contacted back and forth the whole process was pretty simple and the people at Michigan Motorsports were helpful and really down to earth. Uploaded my tune and GOOD GOD.... my truck came alive even more than I anticipated
All in all anything I need going forward will come from Michigan Motorsports and everyone I know will be ordering from them also
Thanks again you guys rock