LS7/LSX YELLA TERRA ULTRALITE NON-ADJUSTABLE ROLLER ROCKERS: 8mm STUD, 8mm Stud, 1.8 Ratio YT6670
Set of 16 Yella Terra Ultralite Non-Adjustable Roller Rockers: LS7/LSX; 8mm Stud, 1.8 Ratio YT6670
Yella Terra’s exclusive Ultralite rocker arm, shaft and pedestal system offers 50% less nose weight than the factory rocker system, the result being greater RPM potential without compromising strength or durability. The perfect low-maintenance substitute for factory rocker arms which utilise problematic cage-less bearings, solid non-roller tips and heavy steel bodies. Yella Terra Ultralite is ideal for high revving street applications when coupled with factory/lightweight aftermarket springs. Manufactured and assembled in Australia using the highest quality materials and componentry consistent with those found in our Platinum race series. Our wide range of ratios allows you to achieve high lift without relying solely on your camshaft… a trend many engine builders and racers are adopting to relieve the inertia on lifters and pushrods generated by aggressive and often violent ramp rates required to make big lift. Don't fall victim to bearing/trunnion upgrades which only address half the shortcomings of OEM rockers.
Why choose Yella Terra?
- Oversized and fully caged needle roller bearings – reliable, low friction/less heat, even load distribution… Power!
- Lightweight balanced arms extruded from aircraft grade aluminium, increasing valvetrain stability whilst eliminating valve float. Allowing for much greater RPM’s and a taller power-band… Power!
- Proven bolt-on shaft mount design fixing both inlet/exhaust to common shaft - effectively increasing footprint and clamp load twofold without any further cylinder head modification. Strength and stability… Power!
- Various ratios available, catering for every camshaft grind. High ratios allow for additional lift on stock and aftermarket camshafts. More total lift… Power!
- Chrome moly steel hardened and ground roller tips of generous diameter preventing abrasion of valve tips and guides commonly seen with non-roller tip rockers. Positively retained by internal circle. Maintains lash, reduces necessary and tedious engine maintenance… Time better spent racing!
TO SUIT FACTORY LS7 HEADS WITH IN CAST-PEDESTALS ONLY.
Note: Some LS7 cylinder heads have variations in rocker post machining and may require some further relief to clear the bottom of Yella Terra Rocker.
|PART NO||YT 6670|
|ENGINE||7.0L 427 V8|
|PART TYPE||ROLLER ROCKERS|
|MOUNTING STYLE||Shaft Mount|
|ROCKER ARM RATIO||1.8|
|ROCKER ARM STYLE||FULL ROLLER|
|ROCKER ARM BODY STYLE||STANDARD|
|ROCKER ARM NUT STYLE||Capscrew|
|MAX SPRING DIAMETER||1.437"|
|QTY||SET OF 16|
|NOTE||Suits factory LS7 heads with IN-CAST PEDESTALS ONLY. Kit includes YT 5132 rubber spacers. |